1. Assists with personal hygiene, takes vital signs and changes bed linens.
2. May serve and collect food trays, provide for between-meal nourishment, and clean, sterilize, store and prepare other supplies.
3. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
1. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
2. Works under immediate supervision.
3. Typically reports to a registered nurse or supervisor.
4. Assists nursing service personnel with a variety of patient care activities and related services necessary in caring for the personal n
This job listing is no longer active.
Check the left side of the screen for similar opportunities.