Stanford Children's Health - Lucile Packard Children's Hospital
Location: Palo Alto, California
Internal Number: 10357670
1.0FTE, Days, 8 Hour shift
At Stanford Children's Health, we know world-renowned care begins with world-class caring. That's why we combine advanced technologies and breakthrough discoveries with family-centered care. It's why we provide our caregivers with continuing education and state-of-the-art facilities, like the newly remodeled Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford. And it's why we need caring, committed people on our team - like you. Join us on our mission to heal humanity, one child and family at a time.
Job Summary This paragraph summarizes the general nature, level and purpose of the job.
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Partner is responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle, from posting, sourcing to selection in collaboration with hiring manager(s) department(s) to gain an understanding of the best-fit applicants for the organization. and maintains all staffing related records and data bases.
The essential functions listed are typical examples of work performed by positions in this job classification. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned.
Employees must abide by all Joint Commission Requirements including but not limited to sensitivity to cultural diversity, patient care, patient rights and ethical treatment, safety and security of physical environments, emergency management, teamwork, respect for others, participation in ongoing education and training, communication and adherence to safety and quality programs, sustaining compliance with National Patient Safety Goals, and licensure and health screenings.
Must perform all duties and responsibilities in accordance with the hospital's policies and procedures, including its Service Standards and its Code of Conduct.
* Supports the development and maintenance of Talent Acquisition practices in alignment with the overall organizational strategy.
* Develops and manages relationships with internal and external stakeholders and partners.
* Identifies active and passive candidates and develops pipelines for current and future vacancies, hard-to-fill roles, and high-volume roles. Identifies channels for internal and external advertising of current and upcoming vacancies.
* Manages all Talent Acquisition related administration, including Applicant Tracking System updates, notes and workflows, administration of job postings and any related external advertising; weekly updates to stakeholders; and preparation of new hire HR form packages and complete onboarding processes to ensure exceptional new hire experience.
* Measures, analyzes, and reports on Talent Acquisition practices against established metrics.
* Actively solicits internal and external customer feedback in order to improve business relationships. Suggests ways to improve the customer experience.
* Assists manages through all aspects of the recruiting process including screening applicants, interviewing, establishing the salary and negotiating the offer, requirements related to relocations, background checks, on-boarding, etc.
* Identifies appropriate metrics to assess initiatives. Communicates the rationale behind the collection and use of metrics. Leverages basic tools to generate quality data.
* Draws insight from basic metrics and shares with clients.
* Develops networks within the organization to enable the achievement of their own and others' work-related goals.
* Collaborates with colleagues to deliver high-quality service.
* Provides input and suggestions for branding content development.
* Gathers candidate data to assist in the analysis of behaviors and preferences.
* Communicates approved content to the right individuals or teams in a timely manner.
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Industrial Relations, or related field from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Three (3) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience including Minimum of 2 year of experience in Talent Acquisition.
Licensure/Certification: None required.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
These are the observable and measurable attributes and skills required to perform successfully the essential functions of the job and are generally demonstrated through qualifying experience, education, or licensure/certification.
* Applies knowledge about the customer to inform decision making and problem solving.
* Strives to provide additional value to the customer experience.
* Makes decisions and acts in a manner that is congruent with the organization's mission, vision, and values; supports peer decisions that are internally consistent.
* Demonstrates knowledge of the organization's standing in the competitive environment.
* Understands the competitive value of the organization's services.
* Understands the organization's core functions and capabilities.
* Understands how their job contributes to organizational goals and key performance indicators.
* Models and champions organizational policies and regulations.
* Demonstrates understanding of the strategic direction of the organization.
* Recognizes the business concerns and perspectives of others and works in a manner that is mutually beneficial.
* Consistently communicates and shares information with others.
* Interacts effectively with people of diverse backgrounds.
* Establishes a reputation as a neutral, approachable professional within the department, across business units, and with external vendors.
* Acts in a manner that is consistent with the PCARES.
* Demonstrates an understanding of metrics and how to find related data.
The Physical Requirements and Working Conditions in which the job is typically performed are available from the Occupational Health Department. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford strongly values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all of its policies and practices, including the area of employment. Accordingly, LPCH does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, religion, age, national or ethnic origin, political beliefs, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or disability, or the perception of any of the above. People of all genders, members of all racial and ethnic groups, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants with criminal convictions will be considered after an individualized assessment of the conviction and the job requirements, and where applicable, in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.