Are you passionate about improving research? Do you love helping physicians and research teams do the best possible research? We are looking for someone with passion for helping healthcare systems and their clinical providers achieve greater success in recruiting participants for research studies using the High Enroll platform. The role will involve both local and nationwide initiatives. This is a remote position with frequent travel to work on-site with research teams and occasional travel to company headquarters.
Headquartered out of Cincinnati, OH, High Enroll is a start-up company founded by clinicians and researchers to solve problems for clinicians and researchers. We are rapidly expanding and will soon offering services to every part of the United States.
1) Lead the implement and continuing support of research teams across the U.S. with the High Enroll recruitment platform (the most empathetic and sympathetic platform for clinicians and nurses on the market!).
2) Help discover the best recruitment strategies and disseminate them amongst the research teams that we support. We are focused on using our expertise to solve every pain-points that healthcare systems encounter in recruiting participants.
3) Meet with physicians, research managers, and coordinators to incorporate research recruitment comprehensively into outpatient and inpatient clinical workflows.
4) Bring back all the electronic data, customer feedback, and insights to the company's leadership and technical teams in order to guide our innovation program
5) Design and test thoughtful quality and performance improvement initiatives across our research teams.
As the Research Recruitment and Optimization Champion, you will be the day-to-day face of High Enroll at the research teams we support- from private practices to large research powerhouses - across the United States. This role will be fun, challenging and rewarding and has endless opportunities to deliver a new way of recruiting subjects into clinical research projects that will radically drive outcomes in healthcare, research and economics for customers. Opportunities for advancement will be available.
To learn more about our organization, please visit our website:
High Enroll, LLC, is a company focused on helping healthcare institutions (i.e. "research sites") recruit more research participants. Research recruitment is the primary determinant of a site's ability to: 1) be selected for the most desired national and international studies; 2) generate revenue to sustainably fund its research programs and staff; and 3) generate academic opportunities for its clinicians and researchers.