If you have the curiosity, passion, collaborative spirit and drive to enable leaders to be the best leaders they can be, come work with us!
About the Role
As the Leadership Development Program Leader, you will develop, implement, manage and evaluate leadership development to achieve the vision, mission, values and goals of MaineGeneral Health. Enhance organizational development, performance and talent management, supporting the culture of excellence and accountability.
What You’ll Do
• Leadership and Direction – Provide strategic direction, leadership to develop, deliver and evaluate development programs. Communicate goals, initiatives, project updates to team, client, and functional leadership.
• Leadership Development Strategies – Lead efforts to accelerate high potential development and develop a talent pipeline. Analyze internal/external data, identify trends, implications to innovate and offer solutions that fit and accelerate MGH culture.
• Leadership Programs – Build and facilitate leadership capability at the executive, mid-level, frontline, an emerging leaders, through programmatic, best-in-class solutions. Ensure programming is aligned with the overall HR strategy and MGH’s organizational priorities. Drive program execution, quality, and cost-effectiveness.
• Leadership and Talent Management – Develop and maintain leadership competencies, aligning development solutions with them. Connect leadership learning to annual talent processes, ensuring development resources identified and implemented. Create consistency of assessments used for identifying and developing leaders.
• Partnership and Consultation – Build and maintain strategic partnerships and consultative relationships, resulting in mutually beneficial outcomes. Work closely with HR Business Partners to ensure alignment of leadership learning to business plans, people plans, and talent plans.
What you will need
• Experience in organizational development and leadership development– proven results delivering inspiring and impactful leadership development programs and solutions
• Deep knowledge and subject matter expertise in leadership development and coaching, and talent management
• Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of related work experience
• Track record of effective consultation with all levels of leaders in the organization, cultivating relationships, especially at the executive level
• Master’s or additional education in learning and development, leadership development, or instructional design
• Experience in the healthcare
• Professional certification (e.g. Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) credential).
Internal Number: req5590
About MaineGeneral Health
MaineGeneral Health is a comprehensive non-profit system with the mission of enhancing, every day, the health of our patients, our families and our communities.We do that through a range of health care services for people of all ages, in a variety of care settings. We focus on clinical excellence, patient and family experience and financial stability.From birth through end of life, MaineGeneral is here for you and your family.Our MissionTo enhance, every day, the health of our patients, our families and our communities.Our VisionTo be the leading regional health care system in Maine, recognized for clinical excellence and service, high value, and impact on community health.