Providence is calling a Human Resource Client Manager to Providence Health & Services in Seattle, WA.
We are seeking a Human Resource Client Manager to act as primary point of contact for caregivers and core leaders for HR and employment related matters at The Mount St Vincent in West Seattle. Qualified candidates must have an understanding in the alignment of HR strategies and business needs, implement initiatives in support of strategies, serve as a trusted advisor and advocate for caregivers and core leaders, and facilitate resolution for HR related concerns.
In this position you will:
- Provide expert advice and coaching to caregivers and core leaders; support leaders with action planning and coaching.
- Participate in labor relations activities to include grievance/dispute resolution, negotiations and task force activities, as well as labor relations contract implementation and interpretation.
- Maintain strong relations with union representatives.
- Maintain relationships in order to broker services provided through HR experts in benefits, compensation, talent acquisition, HR Service Centers and other Centers of Excellence within HR.
- Provide HR related training; facilitate HR related focus groups and workouts as needed.
- Provide acquisition/affiliation support.
- Identify change management and communication needs and implements plan as appropriate.
- Relay action plan development and follow-up of regulatory audit surveys; provide analysis, interpretation, and communication of HR metrics.
- Consult with leaders to identify engagement strategies; facilitate department restructures and reorganizations.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, HR management or related field.
- Five (5) plus year's professional human resources or related experience.
- Must have strong background in Labor/Union Relations.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Human Resources
Req ID: 145585