Kadlec Regional Medical Center has an exciting opportunity for a Spanish Interpreter to join our growing team\!
Shift Details: Per Diem\. Variable shifts\.
- GED or High School Diploma from an accredited educational institution required\.
- DSHS Certification for Spanish Medical Interpreter required\.
- Recent healthcare experience preferred\.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As a Spanish Interpreter you will provide verbal and written interpreting and translating for Spanish speaking patients\. Performs related duties as assigned\.
- Provides face\-to\-face and phone interpretation service for patients in the Spanish language\.
- Provides some Spanish translating services for Kadlec Staff\.
- Schedules patient visit interpreter sessions according to patient and staff needs\.
- Documents interpreter session in patient record\.
- Serves as a resource for staff and physicians\.
About our Interpreting Services: Using a proactive approach to communication, our health care professionals are sensitized to the stresses associated with illness and hospitalization\. Kadlec provides interpretation services and communication devices for persons for whom English is not their primary language and/or who have a hearing or vision impairment\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
To provide quality health care for every patient\. Our Vision: To be the comprehensive regional integrated health delivery system\. Our Values: Respect, Integrity, and Cooperation\.
Located in sunny Tri\-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non\-profit healthcare provider in the region\. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare to the region by combining cutting\-edge technology and innovation with evidence\-based, patient\-focused care\. Kadlec is proud to be part of Planetree \(Planetree\.org\) and continues to be recognized nationally as a "Best in Class Employer"\. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law\. EOE\.To learn more, click here: http://www\.kadlec\.org/careers/about\-kadlec
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Patient Services
Req ID: 150566