Providence is calling a Surgical ICU Nursing Supervisor to Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA *.*
We are seeking a dedicated Registered Nurse (RN) who has an interest in a working supervisor position to facilitate the day-to-day work of the nursing staff at our skilled nursing facility.
In this position you will:
- Coordinate clinical and operational aspects of the unit.
- Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate nursing care needs for patients.
- Record and monitor patient condition as appropriate using computerized documentation programs.
- Use open and clear communication with patients, family members, and multidisciplinary medical professionals.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to supervise others in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist with staffing, scheduling, and patient care management.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in Washington State
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- 3 years of Critical Care nursing experience
About the hospital you will serve .
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA is the state's most award-winning hospital for medical care; having received the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence four years in a row. Our new state-of-the-art 12 story hospital tower and the implementation of Epic electronic medical records system will significantly enhance our patient's experience throughout the continuum of care.
The hospital is located in Snohomish County on the Sound and close to the mountains, so outdoor activities such as snow skiing, kayaking, and golfing are at your doorstep. The communities in Snohomish have all the comforts and appeal of small towns, with historical districts, beautiful homes, interesting boutiques, and unique restaurants, yet the city life of Seattle and Bellevue are just 30 minutes south, while the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, BC lies only 2 hours north.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Supervisory / Management
Req ID: 141637