Providence is calling a Home Health Aide to Providence In-Home Services in Anchorage, AK.
The Home Health Aide provides personal care, exercise programs, and light housekeeping in accordance with a plan of care developed and supervised by a RN and/or rehab therapist.
In this position you will:
- Coordinate and provide effective client care resulting in maximum satisfaction of client, family/caregiver.
- Utilize sound judgment and apply knowledge of care plan, and skills to maximize delivery of client services in a timely manner.
- Appropriately cooperate with other team members in a positive and respectful manner on a consistent basis.
- Communicate with team members and other providers to obtain or provide information and identify client needs.
- Complete accurate and timely documentation in accordance with policy, standards and regulations.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current Alaska Certified Aide license.
- Current Alaska driver's license, reliable transportation and automobile insurance.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Periodic variable work hours to accommodate client and agency needs for early morning, evening, and/or weekend care.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- One (1) year experience providing personal care, or working in homecare setting.
About Providence Home Health
Providence Home Health is proud to be the oldest and largest home health in the state. We've built a reputation for high quality care and positive relationships with both our clients and their doctors. At Providence, it's our people who make the difference. In addition to our staff's knowledge, experience and professionalism, it's perhaps our friendly, caring manner you'll appreciate most. We love working with people – and it shows in the quality of care and attention you'll receive.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Patient Services
Req ID: 147779