What you will do:
This position is responsible for rehabilitation services' operations and all aspects of patient care including strategic planning, program growth and development, daily operations, physician relationships, regulatory compliance, finance and budgeting, purchasing, marketing, organizing and managing quality, clinical research, innovation and cost-effective service delivery ensuring consistency with customer expectations. The leader will participate in state and national agencies to advance pediatric rehabilitation. Areas of accountability include Inpatient Acute Rehab Unit, Inpatient and Outpatient Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Speech Language Pathology, Therapeutic Recreation, Sports Medicine Rehabilitation, and Rehab Psych, Medical Clinics and specialty programs.
Seattle Children's is a national leader in rehabilitation for children. Our inpatient unit is certified as a Pediatric Family-Centered Program by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). We have been named a level 1 Pediatric Trauma Rehabilitation Center by the Washington State Department of Health. We have also been named a Certified Duchenne Care Center by Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy (PPMD), the leading Duchenne muscular dystrophy advocacy organization. Our team also provides outpatient care at our clinic on Seattle Children's main campus and at our clinics around the Northwest.
Why work at a Seattle Children's? Ask our employees... united by a compelling mission, connected to care, we are Seattle Children's Workforce! WATCH HERE!
- Employee Centric: Rated #10 on Forbes Best Employer list
- Leader in Pediatric care: U.S. News & World Report ranked Seattle Children's No. 5 in the country among the nation's very best children's hospitals for 2016-17.
- Transportation discounts: Company bike program, on-site zip cars, unlimited ORCA transit pass, daily commute bonus provided to staff who us alternate methods of travel to/from work, company vanpools.
- Diversity/Inclusion: We strive to maintain an atmosphere that reflects our values of inclusion by providing effective and respectful care compatible with each patient and family's beliefs, values and heritage
Requirements: Required Education/Experience:
- MHA, MBA or equivalent
- Five (5) years of successful and progressive leadership experience in a healthcare system, hospital or clinic
- Five (5) years of direct patient care experience in an inpatient or outpatient rehab healthcare setting
- Demonstrated experience with continuous performance improvement methodologies.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!!